Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Brentwood 2561 Ethal River Pillow, 18-Inch

Brentwood 2561 Ethal River Pillow, 18-InchEven better than expected. AND the price is a great bonus! They say I need to write at least 20 words about this great pillow for the review to be accepted. Great pillow. Like it more every time I see it nestled at the end of my couch. How's that for 5 star??

After an online color mismatch for pillow covers, I was disappointed with the covers options. These pillows are beautiful, soft and very durable! A great deal!

Buy Brentwood 2561 Ethal River Pillow, 18-Inch Now

I love them. Colors are wonderful and size is great for a couch. It does tie into any color scheme you may be wanting to accessorise.

Read Best Reviews of Brentwood 2561 Ethal River Pillow, 18-Inch Here

I liked the pillow a lot. The pattern was very nice. Unfortunately, it didn't match my furniture, so I had to return it.

Want Brentwood 2561 Ethal River Pillow, 18-Inch Discount?

The colors are rich and compliment my leather sofa beautifully. So far they are not going flat like some of the cheaper pillows I've had in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment