
I ordered this product; along with 2 other colors from this seller based on the advertised 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton. While the pillowcases I received are the size and color I ordered, the packaging was for microfiber compared to 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton. I am more than a little disappointed based on the misleading advertising. It would have been better of the Items were not labeled 1500 thread count so there is no misunderstanding on what is actually being purchased. Especially since the Amazon search I used to find them was for Egyptian cotton. The pillowcases are nice, but ARE NOT the Egyptian cotton advertised.

I was very disappointed to see the tag in the pillow case says 100% polyester. Not what I expected at all...
Buy 1500 Thread Count Egyptian Quality 2pcs PILLOW CASES - ALL SIZES AND COLORS Now
These are polyester. Amazon should not be saying cotton in the advertisement when these are man made fibers. The package also says 100% cotton. 1500 thread count? I don't think so. These are going back for a refund.
Read Best Reviews of 1500 Thread Count Egyptian Quality 2pcs PILLOW CASES - ALL SIZES AND COLORS Here
I got these for m sister and they are beautiful and super soft! I couldn't be happier and she couldn't either! I would recommend these for anyone and with a great price, it is a win win.
Want 1500 Thread Count Egyptian Quality 2pcs PILLOW CASES - ALL SIZES AND COLORS Discount?
These are so incredibly soft! Would definitely recommend. They fit perfectly. Love sleeping on them and the color was just like described
No comments:
Post a Comment