Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Two Contour Memory Foam Pillows with a Visco Elastic Memory Foam Twin Visco Elastic Mattress Pad Bed

Two Contour Memory Foam Pillows with a Visco Elastic Memory Foam Twin Visco Elastic Mattress Pad Bed Topper 1.25 inchThe product is very comfortable and is as per the description. Good value for money. Received as promised, in time. There was a small glitch which the seller addressed immediately. Over all satisfied with the purchase.

The mattress was shipped much quicker than advertised.

The mattress is as advertised, with a nice thick layer of memory foam. I have the mattress on slats and it works great. The mattress expanded after unpacking in about an hour and I slept on it the same night that I unpacked it.

I am very pleased with this mattress. It feels great and is very reasonably priced. I recommend this mattress!

Buy Two Contour Memory Foam Pillows with a Visco Elastic Memory Foam Twin Visco Elastic Mattress Pad Bed Now

No comments:

Post a Comment