Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Maytex Waffle Cushion Tub Mat, White

Maytex Waffle Cushion Tub Mat, WhiteThis mat moves in the tub and becomes a slipping hazard. Cannot even use it.

I received my new tub mat and immediately put it to use. It fit my tub just about perfect. Mine is a one piece combo shower stall and tub made out of fiberglass in the cottage I am living in at the moment. I gave this cushioned mat a five star rating. I suffer from a severely painful R.A.condition in my feet and standing in the shower was excruciating. Once installed the new cushioned mat felt like heaven! Stayed in place and did everything I purchased it for. Understand that even light pressure on the bottom of my feet hurts. Even so I can barely feel the suction cups under the mat as the cushioning seems to spread out the pressure point. Plus when I am done it comes off easily and hang dries quickly. Love this thing!

Buy Maytex Waffle Cushion Tub Mat, White Now

Very soft and comfortable and sticks really well to the tub. My tub is smooth so am not sure about textured tubs and how well it would stick to those. Very good value for the money. Looks a lot like the waffle rug pads to give you an idea of the material.

Read Best Reviews of Maytex Waffle Cushion Tub Mat, White Here

When you fill the tub, it doesn't stick and floats to the top. Difficult to clean.

Want Maytex Waffle Cushion Tub Mat, White Discount?

This mat works great as it sticks to our fiberglass tub really well. The one bad thing I have to say is that it gets mildewy fast. I try and rinse and pick it up when done, but that doesn't always happen, so now 2 months later it already has mildew on it. I will get another one and make sure to rinse it off immediately and hang it up.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment